RSS Follow Become a Fan

molestation
molested
parenting
sexual abuse
speak up
suicide
suicide, sexual abuse, molested, molestation, survivor, victim, change, motivation
survivor
taboo
victim
victims
powered by

Survivor's

Tiffany, 12 yrs old

Hello my name is Tiffany I am 12 years old. I have been going through a lot. I have been sexually molested since I was seven years old by my grandmothers husband. I couldnt tell my mom what happened because he threatened me. And I was afraid! Finally a year and a half ago i had a break down and told my mom. She was so upset but i saw my mom in a different way. She immediatly told me that she was happy i told her and that she would make sure he never hurt anyone ever again! She called the cops and she fought with a district attorney and finally after a year on  September 23,2015 he was sent to a state prison for 8-20 years. My mom cries a lot because she feels guilty for letting me at my grams house. Even though he is in jail im so depressed and suicidal...my mom is fighting for me so much i hate that shes hurting...but i know she really loves me...i am seeing drs every weekcuz i want to die...i feel so damaged...i dont think i will ever feel right. My mom says she will be there every second even though i get so mad at her sometimes shes my rock. I love her so much! This is my story..id love to tell everyone to speak up and ask for help! And parents need to listen like my mom does she wont stop fighting and im so lucky to have her!

18 Comments to Tiffany, 12 yrs old:

Comments RSS
Erika on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 11:14 AM
My dear angel. Unfortunately horrible things happen to the best of people. I am beyond proud of you for speaking up! Please know that we have all felt "damaged" at one point or another. Continue your journey of recovery and one day your wounds will heal just enough to be able to see how beautiful life really is. Sending you lots of love, blessings, healing vibes and hugs and smiles. From one survivor to another. :) - AiiReKaH

resumesplanet review on Friday, January 04, 2019 8:05 AM
You have a good parent because they hear your side always, and that is something be thankful because not all parents do that. At times like that, ask for God's guidance and He will surely give it to you. You have to keep your distance to some people whom you think can do bad things. May your story be an inspiration to other people who does not have a voice to speak. It is good that you speak out for your sake.

essay writier on Wednesday, April 04, 2018 4:00 AM
It sure is the tough time that you have been through and I am sure that you are never able to forget about that moment. These are the times when you are hoping to go through any type of situation.

Las Vegas SEO on Wednesday, October 24, 2018 6:33 AM
I'm glad to have found this blog. It was worth to read every bit of your writing. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and insights regarding the matter. I couldn't agree more. Keep sharing!

Lawrence Todd Maxwell on Saturday, October 27, 2018 10:40 AM
I admire people who keep sharing valuable stories through great writing. I'm glad to have read this blog. Thanks and hope to read more soon.

a on Friday, January 04, 2019 8:00 AM
as

123 on Thursday, March 28, 2019 2:56 AM
123

hotmail login account on Friday, April 05, 2019 12:10 AM
That's so sad story,The kid always need protection from older people especially about sexually rape. As they are so sensitive and it can be more effection to their thought so far.

Anonymous on Saturday, June 15, 2019 9:25 AM

Ramon on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 1:16 PM
I am impressed by your post. It contains very informative data and i gain a lot information from it. It is very useful for me. Thanks for sharing and keep on sharing that type of posts. pvc tarpaulin

Alex on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 1:23 PM
It is one of superb post and i really like it because it is very useful for me. From many days i was finding it. That is the blog which i want. Thank you for sharing this and keep on sharing. non slip for decking

steve gayle on Tuesday, August 20, 2019 12:12 AM
Hi this is the great article i have ever found on internet

Custom Printed Biscuit Packaging Boxes on Tuesday, August 20, 2019 12:13 AM
I respect individuals who continue sharing significant stories through incredible composition. I'm happy to have perused this blog. Much appreciated and would like to peruse all the more soon.

picbear on Monday, August 26, 2019 12:35 AM
Interesting topic what you have shared with us. Your writing skill is really very appreciative.

female driving schools Birmingham UK on Monday, November 18, 2019 6:15 AM
Excellent! I truly wish the individual warmth and good things. I hope they rock that necklace and I see it sometime! That would be awesome!!!!!

buy soccer referee uniforms online on Tuesday, November 19, 2019 7:59 AM
Great story with helpful stuff, I am excited and inspired to move on with some things I have been thinking about! I truly wish the individual warmth and good things.

Leo on Saturday, November 23, 2019 8:33 AM
I really like this website and must want to say thanks for posting your stuff. I am very glad to visit this website because i found many interesting and impressive posts here. best telescope for beginners UK

kolkata escorts services on Wednesday, November 27, 2019 4:42 AM