RSS Follow Become a Fan

molestation
molested
parenting
sexual abuse
speak up
suicide
suicide, sexual abuse, molested, molestation, survivor, victim, change, motivation
survivor
taboo
victim
victims
powered by

Survivor's

Carly - Indiana - 17

Hello,
My name is Carly and I'm from Indiana. When I was 5 years old I was adopted into a wonderful family. I was so happy I was finally going to get a chance at having a happy life.
When I was 6 years old my dad came into the bathroom and he was supposed to help me get ready. He started to touch me in certain places and then looked at me and said if I said anything I would never get to see my mom or my siblings again. So I got scared and kept quiet.
As I got older the molestation got worse. He would take me to his room and try to have sex with me and do all sorts of things as I would scream and fight him off.
When I was 13 I got raped by a boy I had just met at the pool. I was really freaked out and didn't want to come home. My sister ended up finding out and told my mom. My mom so angry at me and disappointed she had me start going with my dad everywhere.
So now I had to go with him on fishing trips and hunting trips. I begged my mom to let me stay home. She wouldn't let me. So every time I would go with my dad he would get really drunk and molest me in the boat or in the motel.
When I was 14 I got in trouble for messaging a guy asking him to kidnap me so I could get away from my dad. My mom asked me why and I was so angry I told my mom everything. I was done and I thought she wouldn't believe me and I didn't care I was just done hiding it. She believed me. She believed me over her husband and she divorced him. Earlier this year he killed himself.
I am now 17 years old and I am in therapy and I got my life on track now. All I want to do is help others who went through similar experiences.

7 Comments to Carly - Indiana - 17:

Comments RSS
rushessay.com plagiarism on Saturday, May 12, 2018 9:45 PM
Excellent post! Pepsi is the world well known brand and heaps of the general population get a kick out of the chance to drink the Pepsi. The essence of this jug is exceptional and unique and relatively every sort of the men jump at the chance to drink the Pepsi. The wedding is inadequate without the Pepsi and this business is extremely decent.
Reply to comment

quickbooks support number on Thursday, July 12, 2018 1:35 AM
If you want to use the quickbooks phone number on our site and it is the good place to use the intuit quickbooks support online and use it without signing up.
Reply to comment

Rocky Balboa J on Monday, March 11, 2019 6:29 AM
Wow! I’m browsing away perusing your web journal from my lap! Simply needed to say I adore perusing your website and anticipate every one of your posts! Carry on the eminent work.Feel free to browse for getting more information about writing work
Reply to comment

Assignment Help Melbourne on Saturday, March 30, 2019 3:11 AM
Assignment Prime is one of the most renowned assignment writing service providers that has been trusted by thousands of students. We cater to the academic requirements of scholars and provide them with the best every time they need help with assignments. With an experience of more than a decade, we’ve set a benchmark of being one of the leading online assignment help providers in Australia. The highly qualified assignment writers that we’ve on board work with their utmost ability to provide the best assignment help to students so that they can secure excellent marks. Once you buy assignments from us, you’ll notice a huge difference in your grades and pass your course with flying colors!
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Tuesday, June 18, 2019 5:39 AM
Reply to comment

pick best monitors on Friday, July 12, 2019 6:01 AM
You must think about picking up one of the best gaming monitors in order to bring your gaming experience to the next level. pick best monitors
Reply to comment

Chronic Shoulder Pain Treatments on Tuesday, August 06, 2019 6:27 AM
Wonderful post!!! Genuinely loved this kind of post. Although I want much more information on like precious subject matter.
Reply to comment