RSS Follow Become a Fan

molestation
molested
parenting
sexual abuse
speak up
suicide
suicide, sexual abuse, molested, molestation, survivor, victim, change, motivation
survivor
taboo
victim
victims
powered by

Survivor's

Eileen, NY

Well it all started when I was around 9 years old. I was hanging out with my one of my closest family member & some one else from my family. It was us three in the room but the other two were high off of drugs & really didn't know what was going on. I was sitting on the floor next to one of the them & I remembered that he looked around to see if the other one was paying attention & of course he wasn't. Then he looked at me & started to touch me in a way that I didn't know what was going on & I was terrified. I got up & left the room. I was confused about what was going on. As I got older, it happened to me more than once with multiple people. Now that I'm almost 30 years old no one still doesn't know what happen to me & what I been through expect two of my cousins & my mother.  When my mother found out she was upset at me & once again my frustration came back. She saw that I was hurt & asked me why I never said anything. I told her that I was scared to saying anything because the other person that was in the room was my father.  She looked at me & started to cry. She did believe me & I was so happy about that. Now I don't dwell on the past & I surely don't think about it. There's no excuse for anyone to go through this but I did forgive but I will never forget. I know there's so many people out there that went through the same thing & scared just like how I was, don't be! Your not alone! Speak up & don't hold it in, trust me once its out you will feel a lot better & if no one believes you please you can hit me up whenever you want. God bless

Eileen Lopez

Thank you for hearing me out if you want you can put this up on your site and leave my email address with it. I appreciate you doing this for everyone. Thank you.

Eileen can be reached at: eileenlopez27@gmail.com

9 Comments to Eileen, NY:

Comments RSS
prada replica on Tuesday, September 09, 2014 5:14 AM
Small children this Prada's dark colored designer purse is definitely synonymous by using considerable time and many more, plus that must be sure to create you actually upon cognizance out of profits assistants there is reach expect.
Reply to comment

review on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 6:46 AM
it is well
Reply to comment

papersplanet.com on Saturday, June 01, 2019 5:11 PM
I don’t know why you change your writing style in your every post.I liked the topic but you can still improve your posting skills.Thanks.
Reply to comment

cat6 plenum on Monday, June 24, 2019 6:19 AM
Shop BN Cables for Bulk Ethernet cat5e, cat6 Cat6a Plenum and Riser Ethernet Networking Cable & Accessories.
Reply to comment

Marvel on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 12:54 PM
Thanks for sharing this interesting blog with us. My pleasure to being here on your blog. I want to come back here for new post from your site. Garage Shelving
Reply to comment

Jimmi on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 1:04 PM
You done certain good points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. grass mats
Reply to comment

how to go on a diet on Tuesday, August 13, 2019 10:40 AM
Most people cause vomiting by stabbing their fingers in the throat. For this reason, they often develop a scar, or hard skin, on the back of the hand.
Reply to comment

Things to do on Wednesday, October 16, 2019 4:06 AM
Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m glad I have taken the time to see this. There are so many fun and exciting things to do and experience around the world that I thought I'd put together a list of my favourite things to do for all travelers ...
Reply to comment

how to see wi-fi password on android on Tuesday, November 19, 2019 2:22 AM
If you need to share one of these passwords with another device, you have a few options. To start, tap any item in the list to open a small menu.
Reply to comment