RSS Follow Become a Fan

molestation
molested
parenting
sexual abuse
speak up
suicide
suicide, sexual abuse, molested, molestation, survivor, victim, change, motivation
survivor
taboo
victim
victims
powered by

Survivor's

Bernice

Hey!! My name is Berenice
The first time i heard about you i was on youtube looking up the song "ella y yo" by don omar.. i was just scrolling down untill i saw ur video with your wife(it is so cute btw), i went to your chanel nd i started to watch your videos, i just love the way you're life is, and i want mine to be like yours...
About three years ago mi tio who i loved so much, came to visit us, he is my dads brother. One day when my parents were working me and my brothere stayed home, then my brother left because he wanted to go play with his friend.. my tio started to kiss me nd touch me.. and then he wanted to have sex with me.. i told him i had to go to the bathroom nd so i did.. i locked myself im my room untill my parents came home.. i told my parents what happened and my dad who was really mad, he went to talk to my uncle and then the next day mi tio left.. i am 17 years old now, i dont know if i am a victim or what, but i do support the MayimbaProject all the way!! Thank you and your wife for giving me a reason to believe that life does get better.

16 Comments to Bernice:

Comments RSS
rolex sale on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 11:53 PM
In your 1980's typically the Armani swimsuit had become a family group the word when ever it's developed widely used from Richard Gere's dynamics in your show Western Gigolo.

anonymous on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 8:10 AM
gddddddd

australian writing service on Saturday, August 18, 2018 7:49 AM
Internet is full of such things that you have been talking about in this post and it was also interesting like the one we had read lately. We are sure to say that it has been more interesting to know for the time.

private dive charter in cabo san lucas on Friday, September 21, 2018 12:12 PM
Its great to know that grandparents are contributing in youngsters life and give them positive lessons.I learnt modern days styles from your post.Thank you.

Hostgator Black Friday Hosting Sale on Tuesday, October 30, 2018 8:25 AM
The information you have shared with us is really interesting. I hope you will continue post such more amazing post. keep up posting.

anonymous on Saturday, December 29, 2018 11:11 AM
good
Reply to comment

prosperosbooks.net on Sunday, December 30, 2018 9:20 AM
I'm impressed with your writing style and content knowledge. i find a lot of relevant ideas for my assignments and essays. well done and keep posting will come back for more.

8797 on Friday, January 04, 2019 3:51 AM

papersplanet on Friday, January 25, 2019 3:38 PM
Interesting post. At first when I read your post I thought you are talking about individuals but seriously you did good job thanks

http://customwritingreview.com/ on Saturday, February 02, 2019 4:31 PM
Veggie tales are awesome kinds of tales that based about the information about God’s and teaching of God to us. The available content of these fairy tales are also awesome and many people loved it a lot. I am also become addict of it and never try to live without it. This is great.

Tummy Trimmer in on Saturday, April 20, 2019 1:07 AM
Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed! Keep stuff like this coming.

Antivirus Technical Support Phone Number on Monday, April 22, 2019 12:43 AM
Get complete computer’s protection with Antivirus Support Phone Number Used worldwide, Panda Antivirus is one of the antivirus which is well specialized in USB disk security as well as cloud based security.Panda has collective intelligence which it majorly used in detecting harmful threats and dealing with virus definitions like dialers, hacking tools, worms, malware, Trojans, spyware, malware and other threats. Avg Antivirus Support Number
Reply to comment

+1 888-597-3962 Aol Customer Care Support Number on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 3:21 AM
The Issues Related To Reconciling In AOL For Mac Operating System. Reconciling in AOL is a element but sometimes customers may experience some problems while trying to Reconcile bank account as a specific time frame and they couldn’t figure out where to get in the ending time frame of statement. Here we will be as long as you the easiest way to solve such problems. For more information : AOL Technical Support Phone Number

Dell Printer Tech Support Number on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 8:22 AM
Your Blog is very interesting and knowledgeable. Hey !!! If you struck with hassles of Dell Printer Tech Support Number then don’t worry. As there is the remedy for every issue you will also discover the remedy for Dell Printer Tech Support Number +44-203-880-7918 item issues. Get More Information:- Dell Printer Tech Support Number Dell Printer Technical Support Number

papersplanet.com on Saturday, June 01, 2019 3:10 PM
I am just happy to see your updated post.My sister often see your page whenever she needs help for dissertationteam.com review writing.Thank you so very much for sharing this.

Jeane on Sunday, July 14, 2019 8:18 AM
Thanks for such does of inspiration! turn your wounds into wisdom a what is cbd a massasje stavanger