RSS Follow Become a Fan

molestation
molested
parenting
sexual abuse
speak up
suicide
suicide, sexual abuse, molested, molestation, survivor, victim, change, motivation
survivor
taboo
victim
victims
powered by

Survivor's

Bernice

Hey!! My name is Berenice
The first time i heard about you i was on youtube looking up the song "ella y yo" by don omar.. i was just scrolling down untill i saw ur video with your wife(it is so cute btw), i went to your chanel nd i started to watch your videos, i just love the way you're life is, and i want mine to be like yours...
About three years ago mi tio who i loved so much, came to visit us, he is my dads brother. One day when my parents were working me and my brothere stayed home, then my brother left because he wanted to go play with his friend.. my tio started to kiss me nd touch me.. and then he wanted to have sex with me.. i told him i had to go to the bathroom nd so i did.. i locked myself im my room untill my parents came home.. i told my parents what happened and my dad who was really mad, he went to talk to my uncle and then the next day mi tio left.. i am 17 years old now, i dont know if i am a victim or what, but i do support the MayimbaProject all the way!! Thank you and your wife for giving me a reason to believe that life does get better.

10 Comments to Bernice:

Comments RSS
rolex sale on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 11:53 PM
In your 1980's typically the Armani swimsuit had become a family group the word when ever it's developed widely used from Richard Gere's dynamics in your show Western Gigolo.
Reply to comment

anonymous on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 8:10 AM
gddddddd
Reply to comment

australian writing service on Saturday, August 18, 2018 7:49 AM
Internet is full of such things that you have been talking about in this post and it was also interesting like the one we had read lately. We are sure to say that it has been more interesting to know for the time.
Reply to comment

private dive charter in cabo san lucas on Friday, September 21, 2018 12:12 PM
Its great to know that grandparents are contributing in youngsters life and give them positive lessons.I learnt modern days styles from your post.Thank you.
Reply to comment

Hostgator Black Friday Hosting Sale on Tuesday, October 30, 2018 8:25 AM
The information you have shared with us is really interesting. I hope you will continue post such more amazing post. keep up posting.
Reply to comment

anonymous on Saturday, December 29, 2018 11:11 AM
good
Reply to comment

prosperosbooks.net on Sunday, December 30, 2018 9:20 AM
I'm impressed with your writing style and content knowledge. i find a lot of relevant ideas for my assignments and essays. well done and keep posting will come back for more.
Reply to comment

8797 on Friday, January 04, 2019 3:51 AM
Reply to comment

papersplanet on Friday, January 25, 2019 3:38 PM
Interesting post. At first when I read your post I thought you are talking about individuals but seriously you did good job thanks
Reply to comment

http://customwritingreview.com/ on Saturday, February 02, 2019 4:31 PM
Veggie tales are awesome kinds of tales that based about the information about God’s and teaching of God to us. The available content of these fairy tales are also awesome and many people loved it a lot. I am also become addict of it and never try to live without it. This is great.
Reply to comment