RSS Follow Become a Fan

molestation
molested
parenting
sexual abuse
speak up
suicide
suicide, sexual abuse, molested, molestation, survivor, victim, change, motivation
survivor
taboo
victim
victims
powered by

Survivor's

Dedicated Poem 8/19/2013

You need Flash Player in order to view this.
13th Floor "Sexual Abuse" Missterious Janette...ikz

Thought I'd would share this amazing poem by the beautiful Missterious Janette shared by Ms. Claudia Moss. Brought me to tear's, but I hope this touches your heart. You are not alone!

6 Comments to Dedicated Poem 8/19/2013:

Comments RSS
Amy on Saturday, September 07, 2013 11:50 AM
This was so moving so impacting, thank you for sharing.
Reply to comment

essayavenue on Wednesday, April 04, 2018 5:04 AM
It was the most beautiful poem that I have got to read for the first time and I have been impressed. I am sure that we are able to understand the depth of the words which are being used in this poem.
Reply to comment

lab report writer on Wednesday, June 26, 2019 2:35 PM
We will do exactly what you expect of us: provide you with the excellently written essays for you to claim as your own, and no one will guess the actual author is someone else!
Reply to comment

https://dissertation-today.com/ on Tuesday, July 02, 2019 3:26 PM
Do you write an essay? All our essay writers care about is the quality of each individual work delivered. Satisfaction of each and every customer is the key to our success.
Reply to comment

mystudentsfly.com on Saturday, July 20, 2019 5:06 AM
Thank you very a good deal Oladapo Afolabi: for this remarkable news about the Ohio EVV phase II. All American states will impress with this choice of government to start EVV segment II.
Reply to comment

buy gable boxes UK on Friday, August 09, 2019 7:31 AM
Amazing poem you have described here, I am very happy after reading your post actually your article is totally awesome and perfect then others.
Reply to comment